Provent Sleep Apnea Therapy
Provent - Treatment that sticks
Simple and effective, Provent Sleep Apnea Therapy is a clinically proven, FDA and Health Canada cleared, prescription therapy for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
Proven over more than 6,000,000 nights, Provent requires no mask or machine and is well tolerated by patients who are unsuccessful with CPAP therapy.
How it Works
Provent uses EPAP (Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure). Proprietary MicroValves use the patient’s own breathing to create EPAP (Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure) to increase airway caliber and stabilize the upper airway during the critical end-expiratory period.
Provent is not as effective at reducing Apnea events as traditonal CPAP; however, it has been clinically proven to reduce Apnea events by up to 55% and is an excellent option for OSA sufferers who cannot tolerate CPAP therapy.
Provent Starter Pack
People adapt to Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure (EPAP) therapy, and breathing with the Provent Nasal Device, at their own pace. It may take a little getting used to. The Provent 30-Day Starter Kit helps new users acclimate to Provent Therapy by gradually increasing EPAP resistance over the first several nights of use.
The 30-day Starter Kit is divided in to 3 phases -- Phase 1 Low Resistance Patches, Phase 2 Medium Resistance Patches, and Phase 3 Standard Resistance Patches. Studies have shown that Provent users who begin with the Starter Kit have an easier time getting used to Provent Therapy.
- Simple. Provent uses the power of your own breathing to hold the airway open and enable natural airflow.
- Ideal for Travel. Small, discreet and disposable. Provent is convenient for use nightly at home and while traveling.
- Effective. In clinical studies, Provent demonstrated significant improvements across all levels of OSA severity.
- 30 Night Standard Pack includes 30 pairs of Provent Sleep Therapy nasal pads
- 30 Night Starter Pack includes 3 phases of therapy to acclimatize to the Provent Therapy. Light resistance (nights 1-2), medium resistance (nights 3-4), and standard resistance (nights 5-30)