Pilot-12 CPAP Backup Power Supply and Travel Battery
For Respironics DreamStation, RemStar System One, Devilbiss Intellipap, and other 12-V PAP devices
With Pilot-12, you can rest assured that you won’t be woken in the middle of the night to find that your CPAP machine is not running. If the power is interrupted at night, your CPAP machine will drive power from your Pilot-12 without stopping. Once the power comes back on, the machine will continue using the power from your power outlet
Pilot-12 can be also used as a PORTABLE CPAP BATTERY during travel. Your CPAP Machine will run off the battery when the regular power source is not available in situations such as camping, road trips, and during air travel. To ensure longer run time, please use PAP device without humidifier (or with humidifier set at "0" or "off")
Pilot-12 comes with additional features that are essential during power outages such as a bright LED light and a USB port which can be use d for charging cell phones and other handheld devices.
PAP Device Compatibility
- Philips Respironics DreamStation
- Philips Respironics RemStar System One S60 – series
- Philips Respironics RemStar System One – series
- Devilbiss Intellipap – series
- Human Design Medical Z1- series
- WARNING ! NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANY RESMED PAP Devices. Do not connect with ResMed S8 as the machine will be damaged !
- Capacity: 100 Wh (allowed in carry on for air travel with most airlines)
- Size: 19x12x2 cm
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Cell type: Industrial grade genuine rechargeable lithium ion cells manufactured by LG®
- Output voltage: 12V -15 V for CPAP, 5 V for USB
- Approximate usage: Varies depending on the pressure and other settings of the PAP device.
- Cell charging time: 4-5 hours
- Warranty: 6 months