Based on the revolutionary Mirage Vista mask design the Mirage Kidsta is a great choice for children and smaller, more petite adults. Featuring a unique unobtrusive mask frame and "open" headgear the Kidsta is less intimidating than traditional masks. The Kidsta's easy click-on, click-off parts are ideal for children's hands to grasp and the Kidsa's headgear was specifically designed to fit children's features and head sizes.
The Mirage Kidsta comes complete with ResMed's exclusive Breath-O-Prene headgear so it's easy to fit right out of the box. Individual adjustments on each side of the mask allow you to position it in twenty-five different ways so that it is perfect for your face; and, because the Kidsta's headgear includes quick release features, once it's fit to your specifications it stays that way -- no matter how many times you take it off and put it on -- without the need for constant adjustments. The Mirage Kidsta truly is revolutionary and unique!
The Mirage Kidsta Nasal Mask comes with a child's instruction booklet introduced by the mask mascot Oko. The guide includes a diary to help chart progress and is valuable when it comes to acclimatization and compliance.
Features & Benefits
- Unique design for children seven and older and smaller, more petite adults
- Breath-O-Prene headgear draws moisture away from skin and allows air to circulate
- Advanced Mirage cushion technology provides optimal comfort and stability
- New headgear design eliminates forehead support and allows users to wear eyeglasses and see clearly without mask obstructions
- "Fit Angle Selector" allows precise fitting with five symmetrical positions and twenty asymmetrical positions for greater stability and best possible fit.
- Set & Forget Headgear comes preassembled, and once fit, it stays fit
- Quick-release headgear clips allow mask removal without headgear adjustment
- One Snap Elbow allows the mask to remain in place while detaching the tubing, and it swivels 360º to minimize leak and reduce headgear tension
- Quick Connect Cushion eliminates the need for a cushion clip and simplifies reassembly
- Soft, dual-wall cushion reduces pressure on the nasal bridge
- Cushion maintains seal even when you turn over or move during sleep